Tuesday 5 April 2016

WIZKID to Collaborate with Fast rising PH Base Afro Pop Singer / Rapper "BESTINO"


The two look-alike super stars "Wizkid & Bestino" whose relationships aint clear to both fans has put us on long jump ones again.

Wizkid and Bestino  though seems related in both styles, swags, musical genre, performance, facial appearance etc and who had severally generated social media battles between fans on whether both are from same parents or any intimacy has occurred secretly or publicly between both parents. These questions are yet to be answered and has kept both fans on suspends before the alleged Social media Beef Between the two Super stars  (brothers), of which no comment relating to the alleged beef has been made by any of the parties involved but was later resolved by BESTINO after he took to twitter saying "I'm not afraid of anyone, neither am i in any competition with someone, I do my things my way and show equal love to people around me".


It was just last night, BESTINO was interviewed by UK base Model popularly known as Soulbliss about his next plan for his fans and below are what the super star said.

I am Bestino and i do everything to that effect, I love my life, my career and everyone who has contributed to my success right from my very start.

Talking about my plans for my super fans, eeh; well, I shouldn't talk about it right now but as it is always said that "Every question deserves an answer", i would have no choice than let justice prevail.

Aah, I am actually working on collaboration with role model WIZKID, though no date has been given yet. Wizkid himself is a very busy man so i am too. All i have to say is, Super Fans, expect something new and great from ya boi BESTINO featuring WIZKID. 

So, You heard it from the horses mouth, BESTINO will soon collaborate with his enemy lol.....

Follow Bestino in Twitter @iam_bestino and IG @iambestino     



0 comments: