Tuesday 6 September 2016

Arsenal Linked with PSG midfielder "Adrien Rabiot"


PSG midfielder “Adrien Rabiot” has whispered that he could be available for a move to Arsenal, saying that he would like to play in the Premier League.

The Paris Sainth-German Midfielder spent some of his time with Manchester City’s youth team in 2008 and English football changed his football orientation which is the reason why is wantinf more later in his career.


The Premier League Star Maker “Arsenal FC have been connected with a move for Rabiot in the last two transfer windows, but have been unfortunate so far to secure his services.

Read below Rabiot’s Statement
“I truly love my team in England and the life there, even outside the football game”.
“I agreed within myself that I will return on day, I have always had the desire to play in England, it is in me. The English game, that is football.


0 comments: